Monday, March 29, 2010

And The Count Down Begins

What may you ask am I counting towards?  The day I move out of this condemnable hell-hole I live in.  102 days left.  At the new apartment I will no longer have to worry about: having a mowed lawn, living in the ghetto, biking to campus as my ONLY means of transportation, bugs crawling through the pipes, dishes piling up in the sink, having to put shoes on in order to do my laundry, having to lock up my laundry machines, hearing every single outside noise in my house clear as day, an oven that makes terrible noises, coming home and having a book case in my front yard(not my book case), getting my mailbox ripped out of the ground, coming home to find my landlord's latest 'project' on our property.  I CANNOT wait to have a dishwasher, washer and dryer in side, CLEAN carpets and walls, kitchen tiles that match, a kitchen that is not puke green, a door that actually closes, water that STAYS hot, etc.  Don't get me wrong, I'm super grateful for the experience to know what its like to live like this.  Its taught me valuable lessons.  Such as: no dishwasher = deal breaker, if it doesn't look clean when you move in, aint no way it's ever gonna be clean, if you're unhappy in your house, you will eat a ton of food to distract yourself and you will resent your house for all your problems!  Only 102 more days! THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment