Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Bucket List: Revisited
It's about a month left of summer and I decided I need to get to work on this bucket list!
1. Learn to shoot a handgun
2. Ice skate
3. ACTUALLY go see movies - DONESKIES!!!! Saw Dark Knight, Spiderman, and Brave!!
4. Spend a majority of my free time at the beach with the besties! Donish! Went to Corpus with Ashely and her family!
5. Take a road trip (just a day trip at least) someplace new! DONE!! Went to Corpus!!
6. Get another piercing - not yet, but cartilage piercing here we come!!
7. sing karaoke
8. Don't think - just do - I'm doing ok with this one!
9. Go to Lake Bryan
10. Go to a concert - Summer fest kickoff at Harry's counts right??
11. go dancing - like country dancing
12. Successfully make clothespin cookies
13. keep in contact with everyone who is important to me I'm doing a fairly good job at this one!
14. Live in a clean apartment - all summer - Ashley, don't laugh too hard at that one! The apartment is clean....My room is a different story... In my defense, I still haven't actually settled into my room yet.
15. READ - pshhhh umm not so much
16. Lay out & tannnnnnn - I had a decent tan going, then camp happened.
17. work out - hahahaha what was I thinking....
18. Go bowling with friends frequently
19. Pass Texas Government - WITH A B!!!! BAM!
20. Float the river with friends!
Okay, only 8 of the 20 have been done.... UHOH!!! HELP!!! Anyone who wants to help me complete these let me know!!