Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How could I NOT blog that?!?

So I went to VEGAS a few weeks ago.  How could I not blog about that right away might you ask?  well let me tell you a little bit about my schedule for around that time!
December 9th:  Take last final and babysit
December 10th: Drive home to San Antonio and go to a Hockey Game
December 11th:  Arrive at the airport 6:00 am to fly to VEGAS!!
December 12th:  VEGAS
December 13th:  VEGAS and arrive at airport around 5:00 pm
December 14th:  Drive to College Station at 9:00 am
December 15th:  Drive home to San Antonio around 5:00 pm
December 16th&17th:  Spend some time with my Aunt and Uncle who were visiting
December 18th: B.R.E.A.T.H.E.
So as you can see I was pretty busy!!!  So anyways,  Let's talk about VEGAS shall we?
So we arrived early and upon arrival to Ballys hotel, the check in lady asked my FATHER and I, "We have your room with two beds, is that ok?"  ummm yes, I'm his daughter not his trophy wife....  This was a recurring thing the whole three days.  But whatever!  We got to do a lot of really neat things while we were in VEGAS!  And I came out ahead!!!! I'm going to let the rest of this post be some eye candy!
The first place that I gambled!

Jimmy Choo: need a girl say more?!

My Dad and I at the top of the Eiffel Tower

Vegas at Nighttime 

The hotel we stayed at! 

Best. Restaurant. Ever.  No, Seriously

Fancy Smancy Birthday Dinner 


1 comment: