Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is This Real Life?

There have been very few opportunities in my life where I've literally just had to stop and think to myself, "Is this real life?"  Last weekend was one of those weekends.  My sister, is incredibly awesome and this whole thing just started because she tweeted.  Yes, we both tweet: (Follow me @hannah_lee {that is with ONE underscore})  I'm not going to give tons of details (sorry) because I don't want to get anyone in trouble! We got to go out with a bunch of guys who got us VIP service at a club in San Antonio.  Now what all does this include you might ask.  First of all, a reduced cover charge (that she and I did not pay).  And then we had bottle service with Patron and Grey Goose.  Not too shabby.  Right?  This was quite possibly the best weekend I've had in a LONG LONG while!  Needless to say, I'm smitten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment