Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend Update

Last week, I tried making my Grandmother's Clothespin Cookies.   She used to sell them and they were supposedly delicious!  Well I tried making them and let's just say, it didn't end well.  I tried making them and let's start with the dough takes about 5 solid hours to make.  So when I finally got that done, I moved onto the filling. Well to do that you have to cook pudding but some words of caution: DON'T leave the pudding alone...I burnt the pudding and I'm pretty sure I ruined a pan.  I tried making the filling a second time and it didn't work out then either. Well I initially wrote it off as a bad recipe but it turns out I didn't read it all the way.  I am going to try the recipe again and when it undoubtedly turns out perfectly (wishful thinking) I will be posting away!

Over the weekend, I got to spend time with my adorable puppies, Baxter and Bonnie, and my big sister!! She finally came home from her internship!! I'm not going to lie, I'm not excited about having to share my apartment again but I sure am happy to have her back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment