Saturday, November 12, 2011

I know I know

One of my biggest pet peeves is when bloggers don't blog at least semi regularity.  In order to try and blog every day, I tried the 30 days of lists challenge.  Since we only made through about list 14, it's safe to say, that didn't really work.  I hate this excuse, but I've just been INSANELY busy!!! My mentor teacher has been out about one day a week this last month which makes my job a lot more intense when I'm there and the last thing I want to do after having taught for 8 hours, and then working my other job for another few hours, is to get on the computer and blog.  It's a really terrible excuse and one that I am trying to make sure doesn't happen too much any more which should be easier.  Why might it be easier you might ask??  Well that would be because I only have about 3 weeks left of school and it shouldn't be too hectic! I promise to try better with my blogging and keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment