Monday, November 21, 2011

Serendipity

I'm normally not a fan of watching Christmas movies before Thanksgiving.  However, I will make exceptions.  Serendipity came on TV this weekend and I absolutely love this movie.  It's super sweet and fills any girl with hope that her Mr. Perfect does in fact exist!  I've had an absolutely fantastic week and this was just the serendipitous cherry on top!  In the first few minutes of the movie, Kate Beckinsale's character simply defines serendipity as a fortunate accident.
I'm a huge believer in Karma and Fate and try to put good things out into the universe so that I get good things back! :)  This week I feel like I've collected all my good Karma points; it's been so wonderful!
I would classify myself as a cheerful and positive person; lately, it hasn't been showing.  My friend Twyla told me this week, "I've never seen you this happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment