Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's day

I. Hate. Valentine's. [NOT Valentime's] Day.  It's one day out of the year where your guy is supposed to bust his butt to find a gift and pay way to much for flowers for you.  I would much rather, {that is if I had a man}, have my fella take me out to a fancy dinner or have flowers delivered to me at work on some random day than have him conform to these cliches on Valentine's Day.  It's all just so insincere to me.  Given that, I've decided that if I'm going to be miserable on this terrible 'holiday,' I might as well have a bunch of kick-ass baked goods to dig into.  The plans as of now are to have a rum cake (it's in the oven right now) and a bunch of conversation heart themed sugar cookies using these as my example.  May your Valentine's Day suck less than mine.  [that's about as positive as I can be]

No comments:

Post a Comment