Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fantastic Day!

Ok, Let's back track just a tad.  Okay?  Okay
Yesterday, I went to all of my classes and while they weren't entirely thrilling, they weren't terrible either.  I would like to count that as a success :) After my classes, I went to the elementary school and worked with some second graders one in particular who is an English Language Learner.  It was trying, but for some reason, that kid puts a smile on my face for no reason other than he is always trying to avoid work.  Normally an annoyance to a teacher wannabe but his tactics are quite inventive!  Anyway, after coming home from the school, I decided to finish up some assignments and after that I still had time to bake for work.  I made the best chocolate chip cookies I've made in a verrry long time.  Now, don't get me wrong, my chocolate chip cookies are still fabulous whenever I make them, but these, these were phenomenal!  Crisp on the outside, golden brown, choc full of chocolate chips, and nice and chewy on the inside.  Not overcooked but also not undercooked.  So being the cookie addict I am, I ate about half a dozen and took most of them into work where they were promptly devoured!  :)
Today was full of cold weather, gusts of icy cold wind, freezing rain, and frozen shoes.  But on the plus side, I got out of work early and one of my classes was canceled!! Now all I need is to get some reading done and I will have had a wholly productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment