* Got in a 'tiff' with one of my best friends last night which meant very little sleep
* Got to class and found out I forgot my cover sheet for my project
* Figured out that I'm pretty sure that I didn't do my project correctly
* Found out that there are OVER 60 people applying for the professional phase that I'm applying to meaning that over half of the applicants aren't getting into the program
* Had an awkward hour to kill between work and class
* Made two 2nd graders cry and got one of them an office referral
* My second class ended after only 30 minutes
* Came home and got the living room picked up
* Got 2 loads of laundry done
* Folded my sister's laundry
* Got the kitchen picked up
* Made a fabulous dinner homemade dinner!
|Parmesan pan-fried/oven baked chicken with broccoli cuts and scalloped potatoes!|
I got the Parmesan crusted chicken from Arli, the potatoes were Betty Crocker from a box and the broccoli was from my freezer!