Tuesday, April 19, 2011

fRustRaTEd!!!

So I am more than a bit frustrated.  Let me tell you why.  I have some complaints about people on facebook and it's as simple as that.  I've got one person who keeps sending me invites to facebook events and let me tell you, I don't live in the same state as this person.  Also, you're probably thinking, "Just block them from inviting you" well, I've tried that and it's not working for some reason :(  Also there is some super selfish person on facebook who has made it his birthday for the past two weeks straight.  Rude and selfish if you ask me.  Forget about clogging up my new feed with people wishing you a Happy Birthday? It's just selfish.  Then there is a certain someone who posted a facebook status about how thrilled they are to be a part of the class of 2013 at Texas A&M and so glad that they finally have the ability to WHOOP.  But they don't attend this university.  Also, RUDE.  Okay, mid day complaint about selfish people is done.  By the way, I unfriended them all :) So hopefully no more facebook complaints!!

No comments:

Post a Comment