Monday, April 4, 2011

The Waiting Game:

Hello and welcome to the Waiting Game - filled with the possibility of fantastic prizes!  I'm currently waiting and waiting and waiting to find out whether or not I have been accepted to the Special Education Program.  Now, I have two  plans: Plan A and Plan B.  Plan A is as follows:  get into the Sped program and graduate in 2 years and be genuinely happy for the rest of my life (or at least the next week or so).  Plan B: try and pick up a minor in Creative Studies, be miserable for a semester, graduate a semester late (If i get into the program next semester).  Obviously we're hoping for plan A here.  I'm absolutely not sure how this is going to turn out.  My whole future will be determined by the contents of one envelope to arrive in the mail in the near future.  We'll all find out this week at some point and it is terrible knowing that some of your friends and classmates won't get into the program and that if you don't get in there are always going to be others who do get in that you think are undeserving.  I'm pretty sure that I've been giving myself an ulcer worrying about whether or not I'm getting into the program.  Now I'm going to check the mail for the 3rd time today...

No comments:

Post a Comment