Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

I'm so sorry that it's been a while since I last posted!  I've been busy with a trip to San Antonio, a wedding shower, a new skirt, a really long work week, and tutoring a friend.

I know this is a little late but I'd yet to share it... 2 weekends ago I went home to San Antonio for a really great friend's bridal shower.  Before I went to the bridal shower, I got to go to the sweetest little bakery in Alamo Heights.  The bakery is Called Alamo Sweets (Click here) and PLEASE be sure to check out their blog!  The bakery's owner, Linda, is one of the nicest ladies I've ever meant and my great friend Amy is interning for her this summer.  I was tempted to drop out of college for a minute to intern there myself!! They make such beautiful and TASTY desserts!!  If you're ever in the area, stop by!

I made a fabulous new wrap skirt (pictures to be added later) out of adorable Amy Butler fabric from an adorable little quilt shop in Dripping Springs!

I'm tutoring a friend from work in an online math class and let me just tell you, Calculous is HARD!  I still have all my notes so that's really helpful but it's really just been great to have someone to hang out with at my apartment.  With my sister being gone for the summer, I don't get many nights where I get to hang out with someone and have girl talk at the apartment.

Finally, I am OBSESSED with a new (to me) tv show.  In the late 90s early 2000s there was a tv show called Roswell, it's honestly a ridiculous concept, Aliens living amongst us who look and act just as teen agers do.  It was coming off the cusp of Dawson's Creek so it has plenty of the teen love drama.  If you ever watched Buffy, a lot of the same actors are in Roswell.  The show went on for three seasons and I'm currently still in Season one.  I can't find enough time to watch this show!  And luckily for me I can watch it on netflix!!

Well I think thats enough for one post! Sorry to ramble on!  On the plus side, I believe we're all caught up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment