Friday, July 29, 2011

Whiney McWhinerson

So this is definitely a blog post where you should either call the waaambulance or tell me that I should work for the airport "COME PLANE, COME PLANE!" (get it?)  So if you're not into that, then just ignore this post and check back with me in a day or two!

Some days, you just want to do things your way.  It's like Burger King, "Have it your way."  That's all I want.  There have been quite a few times this week where I've felt neglected, ignored, and flat out forgotten.  My way might not always be best and it might not always be perfect, but there is reasoning behind it.  So could you PLEASSE just hear me out for two seconds?!  All the girl counselors want to dress like gangstas.  Now that's fine when you're a size 2 and want to throw on some baggy clothes and borrow your boyfriend's basketball shorts, but when your a fatty like me, you don't want to have to buy the extra large just to have some extra room and a new pair of shorts that you'll never wear again.  No.  I would like to wear the adorable floral dress that I bought forever ago with my cowboy boots.  I just want to wear something cute, do my hair all sweet and have some pretty make up on.  But no.  ALL of the girls are doing this gangsta thing.  Yet, no matter how many times everyone assures me that everyone is participating, I can't help but feel like it's just some ruse to make me look like a fool.  And ya know what? I don't like the way that feels.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you weren't participating...I have a pretty flower dress that I want to wear too! I'll wear it with you ;)
    P.S. You are not fat. You are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete