Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Update

This weekend, I spent  all of Thursday, Friday and Saturday watching Grey's Anatomy.  Go ahead, make fun of me.  This coupled with my amazing feats of domesticity (cleaning the apartment and laundry) has made me realize I really am the housewife type.  (unfortunately not the kind of housewife that gets compensated by BravoTV, but a housewife non-the-less).  

With my sister gone (no offense Emma, I know you read this, you may just want to skip to the next part), I can finally clean the apartment to my liking.  I went through the magazines and cleaned our bookcase and I must admit, my (because with Emma gone for 3 months, it is indeed MY apartment) apartment is looking a little bleak.  I'm thinking about using Emma's Silhouette machine and getting some vinyl from Hobby Lobby to make some wall art!  I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I'll keep ya posted!

I've also been working out!  I try and take a nightly run and do a little cardio from one of the Self workout videos available on Netflix.  I am thinking about trying pilates today or tomorrow... Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment